Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Nostalgic Small Piece of Zolai Grammar (page 2)

page 2

(continued from page 1)


Fortunately, my translation is still there:


In 1995-1996, I used Eudora Light 1.x for Macintosh (see http://www.eudora.com) as my main POP3 email client, which was plain text only (that is, it did not have RTF or HTML format). At that time web-based email (such as Hotmail or Yahoo Mail) was un-heard of. I used Monaco (fixed, monospaced font) 9 points when I wanted to write columnar tables, and Palatino (proportional font) 12 points when I wrote academic papers. (I used Micosoft Word 5.1 for formal writing.)

Now that I use Windows operating system, I use Outlook Express 6 (both plain text and HTML) as one of my POP3 email clients. For tabulation, I use Courier New (fixed, monospaced font) 10 points in place of Monaco, and for academic papers, I use Times New Roman 12 points in place of Palatino. (Actually, I now use OpenOffice.org Writer 2.41 to create tables.)

There have been lots of changes within 12 years!

With a deep feeling of nostalgia, I hereby reproduce my small piece of writing on Tedim Zolai grammar.

We Zomis have not yet had a good, reliable grammar book. We are still in the process of developing grammar and a grammar book.

I look forward to comments from my readers.

==

Please read the whole paper on the following site:


Or, if you cannot get there, try this:



== xxooxx==



No comments: